UPDATED PROTOCOL FROM FAI (5/11/2021)
- All must comply with the guidance from FAI for a Safe Return to Train & Play. Click to read UPDATE
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR YOUR COVID-19 QUESTIONS
- Advice on Covid-19, incl symptoms, testing, vaccines, self-isolation
- What to do if you are a ‘Close Contact’
- When and How to Restrict your Movements
- Queries on Covid-19 may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some good advice:
- Wash your hands frequently
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing
Maintain 2 metre distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid shaking hands
Instead of shaking hands before or after games, use alternative greeting, e.g. after game, clap your opponents as you leave the field.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Practise respiratory hygiene
Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early