Following the announcement by FAI on 15th May,
see below their PATHWAY to Return to UNDERAGE FOOTBALL
- Clubs to resume football with limited training (to be defined) on 20th July for schoolboy/girl leagues, subject to FAI protocols (e.g. social distancing) to be agreed with Government agencies.
- NO organised training meantime, including in groups of up to 4.
- Full Training to take place from 10th August
- Pilot programme for underage football to take place between 14th– 28th Details to be announced.
- League Games may resume on 28th August.
- Decision to be made by DDSL whether to complete 2019/20 season before starting new 2020/21 season. [DDSL decided on 16/5/20 their tentative date for starting 2020/21 season is 12th Sept. Their 2019/20 season has been terminated without completion.]
- All these steps are subject to change on advice of the relevant agencies, incl Govt agencies.
Club Chairman, Brian Cummins
16th May 2020