CASTLEKNOCK CELTIC F.C.
WELCOME BACK TO TRAINING & MATCHES
In accordance with the Government’s roadmap back to normality, we have resumed contact training, and from 6th June we may play games with other clubs. We continue to do our best to ensure a safe return for all of our members, including senior players. Patience & Cooperation are the key words for making our return to football an enjoyable one. Our managers are in touch with players with all the necessary information and guidance.
NEW SSG DIRECTOR OF COACHING
We are delighted to announce that Philip Zambra has been appointed as our SSG Director of Coaching. Philip, who is highly qualified with UEFA B Licence, has huge experience at schoolboy coaching which he has been involved with for over 20 years. Philip has already embarked on his programme to raise the coaching standards across the club, primarily targeted at our small sided teams, managers and players.
- Parents of kids aged 4-7 years : is your child looking to get involved in team sports?
- We run a kids academy for BOYS and GIRLS aged 4-7
- It’s a great environment where the kids get to learn the basic skills of football – with the emphasis on FUN!
- We have restarted our 15 week term, and it is held each Saturday at 10am in Porterstown Park (local to Porterstown, Clonee, Castle- knock, Chapelizod, Tyrellstown, Ongar, etc)
- Fully qualified FAI coaches teach the kids.
- How to get involved?
– Register online here – Click
– Or just come along on the day!
If you need any information, text 086-8091699
Covid-19 Grant Received
Castleknock Celtic wish to acknowledge receipt of a grant from Fingal County Council to purchase materials, including signage, to alert their members to the dangers of Covid-19 and what should be done to protect themselves.