CASTLEKNOCK CELTIC F.C.
CoronaVirus Message from our Chairman
I would like to take this opportunity to give all our members an update on the current situation with our club. All football and football related activities in Castleknock Celtic Football Club are suspended and the Clubhouse in Porterstown Park is closed until further notice. Please see our website and Facebook and Twitter pages for updates. I ask everyone to stay safe and mind yourselves, we are all in this together.
Castleknock Celtic Football Club is a family club and the protection of our community is much more important than football. I ask everyone to remain vigilant and follow the medical advice to combat the spread of the virus. This will help the potential threat of the virus to pass quickly but is likely to be a fact of life for the next couple of months.
When using Porterstown Park, please refrain from collaborating in groups and practice social distancing as explained by the medical experts. For more details, please read guidelines set by the Health Service Executive (HSE) in relation to Coronavirus.
I am looking forward to welcoming back our schoolboys, schoolgirls, seniors and future stars of the club in our academy to Porterstown very soon.
Thanks for all your support,
- Congratulations to our former player, Tara O’Hanlon, who has played for Ireland
- Emotional tribute to Blaise Cunningham before his team’s battling win. Click Clic
- Death of Shay O’Connor, father of team manager Gary.
- Many thanks to all our fellow-clubs for messages of sympathy
- Our Deepest Sympathies are with Cunningham Family
- Under-17s Winners in Rain-sodden Weekend
- Children’s Football Academy takes place Saturday at 10am
- Congratulations to Rav Lalloo’s Under-9 Blue team
- Jim Long’s Under-18s on top v St Kevin’s Boys
- Lost & Found: Anyone lose this backpack ?
- U-13 Major on top v Crumlin in DDSL
- Castleknock Celtic join local community for Estate Clean-up
- Football for All – Great day for our representatives
- Children’s Academy re-starting on Sat. 8th Feb
- Mid-season Tournament – Great performances
- Castleknock progress in LFL Cup. 2-1
- 14B: Celtic on top v Peamount Utd
- Under-11s Knocklyon Tournament: Celtic Winners
- Parents of kids aged 4-7 years : is your child looking to get involved in team sports?
- We run a kids academy for BOYS and GIRLS aged 4-7
- It’s a great environment where the kids get to learn the basic skills of football – with the emphasis on FUN!
- We have restarted our 15 week term, and it is held each Saturday at 10am in Porterstown Park (local to Porterstown, Clonee, Castle- knock, Chapelizod, Tyrellstown, Ongar, etc)
- Fully qualified FAI coaches teach the kids.
- How to get involved?
– Register online here – Click
– Or just come along on the day!
If you need any information, text 086-8091699