CASTLEKNOCK CELTIC F.C.
Update from Club Chairman on Playing Football Again
Following the announcement by FAI on 15th May,
see below their PATHWAY to Return to UNDERAGE FOOTBALL
- Clubs to resume football with limited training (to be defined) on 20th July for schoolboy/girl leagues, subject to FAI protocols (e.g. social distancing) to be agreed with Government agencies.
- NO organised training meantime, including in groups of up to 4.
- Full Training to take place from 10th August
- Pilot programme for underage football to take place between 14th– 28th Details to be announced.
- League Games may resume on 28th August.
- Decision to be made by DDSL whether to complete 2019/20 season before starting new 2020/21 season. [DDSL decided on 16/5/20 their tentative date for starting 2020/21 season is 12th Sept. Their 2019/20 season has been terminated without completion.]
- All these steps are subject to change on advice of the relevant agencies, incl Govt agencies.
Club Chairman, Brian Cummins
16th May 2020
Update on our Senior Team Cystic Fibrosis 100km Run
Our heartiest congrats to Chrisy Whelan, Dan Germaine, Cillian Daly, Dylan Malone, Gavin Balfe, Joey Lennon-Maher, John Byrne, Jordan Arnold, Niall Conran, Philly Fitzpatrick and Joey Crampton, for doing such great work, and THANK YOU.
- Parents of kids aged 4-7 years : is your child looking to get involved in team sports?
- We run a kids academy for BOYS and GIRLS aged 4-7
- It’s a great environment where the kids get to learn the basic skills of football – with the emphasis on FUN!
- We have restarted our 15 week term, and it is held each Saturday at 10am in Porterstown Park (local to Porterstown, Clonee, Castle- knock, Chapelizod, Tyrellstown, Ongar, etc)
- Fully qualified FAI coaches teach the kids.
- How to get involved?
– Register online here – Click
– Or just come along on the day!
If you need any information, text 086-8091699